Basic festival programming roadhog

Hi,

In a few weeks I'm doing a theater/music festival for 10 days on a Roadhog, my rig consists of 8 vl2500 spots, 6 vl500D's and 30 parcans or something.

I practice a lot with programming using hog/pc and Esp Vision.

My question is, what can be a good way to program the Roadhog for this type of event, mainly the playback faders. I can program it like I would on a Pearl, but I feel I can do much more with it.

Can anyone tell me what a logic programming looks like on a Hog? Or perhaps send me a copy of a festival programming?

Greets, Marco
Parents
  • Unfortunutly you cant control speed and size from a fader. It has been logged, I remember reading the thread. However I think, if you put an effect on a fader, you can hold [choose] and use the parameter wheels to control the effect. Personally, I would fire all effects and chases from the touchscreens unless you have a specific need to control thier intensity. Also, you can record over the grand master to free up a fader. You can then use the [GM] button a paramater wheel to control the grand master level.

Regards,
  • Unfortunutly you cant control speed and size from a fader. It has been logged, I remember reading the thread. However I think, if you put an effect on a fader, you can hold [choose] and use the parameter wheels to control the effect. Personally, I would fire all effects and chases from the touchscreens unless you have a specific need to control thier intensity. Also, you can record over the grand master to free up a fader. You can then use the [GM] button a paramater wheel to control the grand master level.

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related