Basic festival programming roadhog

Hi,

In a few weeks I'm doing a theater/music festival for 10 days on a Roadhog, my rig consists of 8 vl2500 spots, 6 vl500D's and 30 parcans or something.

I practice a lot with programming using hog/pc and Esp Vision.

My question is, what can be a good way to program the Roadhog for this type of event, mainly the playback faders. I can program it like I would on a Pearl, but I feel I can do much more with it.

Can anyone tell me what a logic programming looks like on a Hog? Or perhaps send me a copy of a festival programming?

Greets, Marco
Parents
  • there's a workaround I use to be able to have a fader control the size. Record 2 cues with your effect. In the first cue set your size to 0 and in the second one set your size to the maximum level you wanna reach. Now set your fader as crossfade. Trigger your first cue with the fader at the bottom end. As you raise your fader your size increases accordingly. Want to increase the rate, hold the choose button and spin the effect rate knob to your like. This way you're basically able to control size and rate independently.
    hope this helps
  • there's a workaround I use to be able to have a fader control the size. Record 2 cues with your effect. In the first cue set your size to 0 and in the second one set your size to the maximum level you wanna reach. Now set your fader as crossfade. Trigger your first cue with the fader at the bottom end. As you raise your fader your size increases accordingly. Want to increase the rate, hold the choose button and spin the effect rate knob to your like. This way you're basically able to control size and rate independently.
    hope this helps
Children
No Data
Related