Basic festival programming roadhog

Hi,

In a few weeks I'm doing a theater/music festival for 10 days on a Roadhog, my rig consists of 8 vl2500 spots, 6 vl500D's and 30 parcans or something.

I practice a lot with programming using hog/pc and Esp Vision.

My question is, what can be a good way to program the Roadhog for this type of event, mainly the playback faders. I can program it like I would on a Pearl, but I feel I can do much more with it.

Can anyone tell me what a logic programming looks like on a Hog? Or perhaps send me a copy of a festival programming?

Greets, Marco
Parents
  • if you don't have a physical master use virtual lists instead. you may want to create lists with only one cue each. Open the list options and go to the properties pane and set the action at the end of list as Add release end cue. This way the first touch triggers the cuelist and the second one releases it. It's a very nice toggle feature. Adjust your realease and assert time as you want them to be. Remember to turn the guard soft button off, otherwise you will not be able to trigger your lists via touchscreen. if you click on one list cell and hold it down you're basically able to adjust the effect rate the same way you do by holding down the choose button for a physical master. Another interesting trick is that you can release virtual cuelists without necessarely realeasing cuelists attached to physical master. Hold down the list button and the release button straight after to get rid of only virtual cuelists. Hope this helps
  • if you don't have a physical master use virtual lists instead. you may want to create lists with only one cue each. Open the list options and go to the properties pane and set the action at the end of list as Add release end cue. This way the first touch triggers the cuelist and the second one releases it. It's a very nice toggle feature. Adjust your realease and assert time as you want them to be. Remember to turn the guard soft button off, otherwise you will not be able to trigger your lists via touchscreen. if you click on one list cell and hold it down you're basically able to adjust the effect rate the same way you do by holding down the choose button for a physical master. Another interesting trick is that you can release virtual cuelists without necessarely realeasing cuelists attached to physical master. Hold down the list button and the release button straight after to get rid of only virtual cuelists. Hope this helps
Children
No Data
Related