Patching a DMX dimmer and fog into Hog 3pc, and a Widget substitute

I want to patch a set of work lights (yes they are dimmable) for a show. I am going to buy the DMX dimmer an I dont know how to patch it in.
(Here)

Plus I would like to know if this would work as a widget.
(Here)

Here is the Fog Machine and here is the Adapter
Parents
  • You'll need to set the DMX address on the dimmer pack to an appropriate value using the buttons on the dimmer pack itself.

Then, once you know the address of the pack, you'll need to tell the console what address you set it to using the "patch" window on the hog. Some of the training videos will cover this for you.
    www.highend.com/support/training/wholehogtrainingvideos.asp

The Chauvet USB to Adapter won't work with the Hog3PC software. You'd have to use the control software provided by Chauvet. To get DMX output from Hog3PC, you'll need a Widget, Super Widget, DP2000 or DP8000 manufactured by HES/FPS.
  • You'll need to set the DMX address on the dimmer pack to an appropriate value using the buttons on the dimmer pack itself.

Then, once you know the address of the pack, you'll need to tell the console what address you set it to using the "patch" window on the hog. Some of the training videos will cover this for you.
    www.highend.com/support/training/wholehogtrainingvideos.asp

The Chauvet USB to Adapter won't work with the Hog3PC software. You'd have to use the control software provided by Chauvet. To get DMX output from Hog3PC, you'll need a Widget, Super Widget, DP2000 or DP8000 manufactured by HES/FPS.
Children
No Data
Related