Delay Betwenn Artnet and HogNet

Hi, i'm running a show with 8 artnet on a FullBoard v3.04.
I'm using a Luminex node 8 for the moment. The point is that we will
play this show in stadium and i will need to use some dp 2000 cause i won't have enough artnet avalaible. So i try to do it and i've got a delay when i'm mixing the 2 protocoles. The artnet is reacting much faster than the dp2000 !
I'd like to know if there is something to configure in the dp ?
Thanks for your answer.

PS : do you have any ideas if the update palette bug will be fixed soon
cause it's nearly every 2/3 update and for sure in live mode
it's not pratical.
Parents
  • Depending on the type of fixture you are contolling I would go with about (3) DP-2000s and put no more than 2 universes on each then. If you are using fixtures with mostly HTP channels (like LEDs or Desk Channels) I would go with (6) DP-2000 and put no more than a single universe on each.

This will give you the best case scenario with DP-2000s.

Another advantage of having a DP-8000 is that you could potentially go totally ArtNet with your system as well.

Don't take this the wrong way, because I try to be flexible with vendors wherever I can....BUT if they don't have the tool you need to get the job done....they either need to buy it, or you need to take part of your contract to another shop to get it.
  • Depending on the type of fixture you are contolling I would go with about (3) DP-2000s and put no more than 2 universes on each then. If you are using fixtures with mostly HTP channels (like LEDs or Desk Channels) I would go with (6) DP-2000 and put no more than a single universe on each.

This will give you the best case scenario with DP-2000s.

Another advantage of having a DP-8000 is that you could potentially go totally ArtNet with your system as well.

Don't take this the wrong way, because I try to be flexible with vendors wherever I can....BUT if they don't have the tool you need to get the job done....they either need to buy it, or you need to take part of your contract to another shop to get it.
Children
No Data
Related