Delay Betwenn Artnet and HogNet

Hi, i'm running a show with 8 artnet on a FullBoard v3.04.
I'm using a Luminex node 8 for the moment. The point is that we will
play this show in stadium and i will need to use some dp 2000 cause i won't have enough artnet avalaible. So i try to do it and i've got a delay when i'm mixing the 2 protocoles. The artnet is reacting much faster than the dp2000 !
I'd like to know if there is something to configure in the dp ?
Thanks for your answer.

PS : do you have any ideas if the update palette bug will be fixed soon
cause it's nearly every 2/3 update and for sure in live mode
it's not pratical.
Parents
  • Marty,

You said "A RHFB will only do 12 universes total before you have to add in DPs...so if you're using 12 universes of ArtNet....no widgets will work....including the internal SuperWidget."

The widgets including the internal widget will still work, but they will mimic the 12 universes of the Art-Net. You get a total of 12 universes from the RHFB and can output these 12 as DMX and Art-Net simultaneously. The same goes for the DP8000 (except that it has 16 universes).
  • Marty,

You said "A RHFB will only do 12 universes total before you have to add in DPs...so if you're using 12 universes of ArtNet....no widgets will work....including the internal SuperWidget."

The widgets including the internal widget will still work, but they will mimic the 12 universes of the Art-Net. You get a total of 12 universes from the RHFB and can output these 12 as DMX and Art-Net simultaneously. The same goes for the DP8000 (except that it has 16 universes).
Children
No Data
Related