Wholehog 3 console hung after turning on

Good day.

My name is Andrei Vershinin. I am an engineer by theatrical lighting in the city of Novokuznetsk, Russia. I work with the Wholehog 3 console, some time ago to happen next trouble:
the next switch on the console screen after the BIOS it just hanging (blank black screen). Attempting to change the os to a new - no effect. Just did not lead to positive results changing bios. Can I revive a console is not sending it to you?

Best regards Vershinin A.A.

:confused:

sorry for my english
Parents
  • [quote=texnik;38183]HDD - I tryed to replace it - no changes
    unplug everything - no changes

When you replace the HDD you must re-image it with the "Full" software as well.

Do any of the lights on the front panel come on or blink when you start up? If they blink then it is a probelm with the connection to the processor board.

The only other thing I can think of is if the small watchdog chip has gone bad.....this is a very small chip on the front panel board in-between two of the encoders....I don't recommmend trying to replace it yourself though unless you are highly skilled at de-soldering and soldering.
  • [quote=texnik;38183]HDD - I tryed to replace it - no changes
    unplug everything - no changes

When you replace the HDD you must re-image it with the "Full" software as well.

Do any of the lights on the front panel come on or blink when you start up? If they blink then it is a probelm with the connection to the processor board.

The only other thing I can think of is if the small watchdog chip has gone bad.....this is a very small chip on the front panel board in-between two of the encoders....I don't recommmend trying to replace it yourself though unless you are highly skilled at de-soldering and soldering.
Children
No Data
Related