couple of issues

I was doing a small gig yesterday with my Ipc and I had couple of issues with time update. What I wanted to do was just giving my movers a different position time. I tried first to touch the position and give it a different fade in time. Held down Update and masked Time as well on the IPCBET toolbar choosing afterwards the destination cue. It didn't work. I then tried to merge informations basically the same way and it didn't work either. I eventually opened the cue editor, changed my position time and updated the cue. This time worked. As I was using couple of virtual cuelists, I was trying to rearrange all my cuelists in the list directory. I saw an issue here, for sometime the command line didn't turn blue and the command was not finalized. I saw this issue particularly using touch screens ( cell X move to cell Y). That was specifically related to the show view. If I maximized the list directory the problem disappeared. I reckon all the problems arose because of a custom library I had to built ( the fixture builder crashed 4 times before I was able to build my fixture) for I was using a cheap chinese fixture we didn't have the library for. I did double check after the show the update issue I was having with a new show and everything was being updated properly. I sending the show file so that you can take a look at.
Regards

PS the show file name is flamenca
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related