Releasing Scenes

I am wondering if there is a better way to release scenes. Currently when I want to release them I hold the scene and press release. It seems like there should be a setting so that push it once, and it executes, press it a second time and it releases. Can any one help. Thanks
Parents
  • There are really 2 ways to do this....

1 - Instead of using scenes, use cues and "add release cue at end" so that the second push releases (I know...it's not scenes....)

2 - Use a second button to release the scene. This is what I do for scenes. When I have my grid up, Scenes 1-11 (I fit 12 across each row) are regular scenes. #12 is a "Release this line" button and has a comment macro of "RS1>11"....
    Now on Scenes 13>23, I have individual buttons for the scene above it (Scene 13 is a RS1 (the one right above it)....

Skip a row and repeat. Makes it nice and clean on the screen.
  • There are really 2 ways to do this....

1 - Instead of using scenes, use cues and "add release cue at end" so that the second push releases (I know...it's not scenes....)

2 - Use a second button to release the scene. This is what I do for scenes. When I have my grid up, Scenes 1-11 (I fit 12 across each row) are regular scenes. #12 is a "Release this line" button and has a comment macro of "RS1>11"....
    Now on Scenes 13>23, I have individual buttons for the scene above it (Scene 13 is a RS1 (the one right above it)....

Skip a row and repeat. Makes it nice and clean on the screen.
Children
No Data
Related