Releasing Scenes

I am wondering if there is a better way to release scenes. Currently when I want to release them I hold the scene and press release. It seems like there should be a setting so that push it once, and it executes, press it a second time and it releases. Can any one help. Thanks
Parents
  • Always bear in mind the "add release cue" options for cuelists and scenes. As well as [Pig] [Release] = Release all. There is also a request logged, (I suggested it a few months ago, as well as others previously), to be able to exempt lists scenes etc from being released. For example [Pig] [Release] would not release your main list or any other list you have specified the console not to release with that command.

I can see many exiting features planned for the future when looking through the Requests and Enhancements forum section. It really is getting better by the day for us Hog users. Thanks HES! :headbang:

Best Regards,
  • Always bear in mind the "add release cue" options for cuelists and scenes. As well as [Pig] [Release] = Release all. There is also a request logged, (I suggested it a few months ago, as well as others previously), to be able to exempt lists scenes etc from being released. For example [Pig] [Release] would not release your main list or any other list you have specified the console not to release with that command.

I can see many exiting features planned for the future when looking through the Requests and Enhancements forum section. It really is getting better by the day for us Hog users. Thanks HES! :headbang:

Best Regards,
Children
No Data
Related