Releasing Scenes

I am wondering if there is a better way to release scenes. Currently when I want to release them I hold the scene and press release. It seems like there should be a setting so that push it once, and it executes, press it a second time and it releases. Can any one help. Thanks
Parents
  • I have to disagree with you on this one, as this essentially would "break" long standing (since very early Hog days) Pig+Release functionality.

There are already other ways to release many things at once, but keep other things running:
    - List+Release - Releases all "Virtual Master" cuelists only
    - Scene+Release - Releases all Scenes only
    - Use RO Comment Macro (Release Others) - Releases all Lists/Scenes except the one it is fired from
    - Use a combination of Comment Macros to release specific Lists and Scenes (or a range of Lists and Scenes) only - could also be done with a Keystroke Macro
    - PARK values you do not want to change

Hope this helps. :)
  • I have to disagree with you on this one, as this essentially would "break" long standing (since very early Hog days) Pig+Release functionality.

There are already other ways to release many things at once, but keep other things running:
    - List+Release - Releases all "Virtual Master" cuelists only
    - Scene+Release - Releases all Scenes only
    - Use RO Comment Macro (Release Others) - Releases all Lists/Scenes except the one it is fired from
    - Use a combination of Comment Macros to release specific Lists and Scenes (or a range of Lists and Scenes) only - could also be done with a Keystroke Macro
    - PARK values you do not want to change

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related