Bug Report group intensity fader flash button not working

Whole hog 3

Software Version and build number: 3.4
Number of displays: 0
Connected USB Devices:0
Networked Devices: 2

when using a group intensity fader i cant seem to get the flash button to stay at a value of 100% even when it says 100% in the options menu it just seems to default to 0%

any help would be great

cheers Jason
Parents
  • [quote=jsteel;38470]Yea on most consoles that's correct but on the hog you can change it and it does work for a little bit then it changes back to zero

Other wise it would be cool to have this it's handy way of doing cool stuff fast

Jason are you saying that the flash level in the "Options" screen of the inhibitive master is automatically changing back to zero for certain masters?
    Can you send me your show file at upload.highend.com and specify which master(s) this is happening with?

thanks,
  • [quote=jsteel;38470]Yea on most consoles that's correct but on the hog you can change it and it does work for a little bit then it changes back to zero

Other wise it would be cool to have this it's handy way of doing cool stuff fast

Jason are you saying that the flash level in the "Options" screen of the inhibitive master is automatically changing back to zero for certain masters?
    Can you send me your show file at upload.highend.com and specify which master(s) this is happening with?

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related