Tablet PC encoder shortcuts

What are the keyboard shortcuts for the encoders? I'm trying to use my tablet as an RFU, and using the mouse and / or touchscreen is driving me nuts; I was doing better blind ;-)
Parents
  • [quote=stephenwyker;38490]I'm trying to use my tablet as an RFU, and using the mouse and / or touchscreen is driving me nuts; I was doing better blind ;-)

it's beyond belief. i'm about to put by black ops buddies together and take a trip to texas to just fix it myself.

[quote=bradpepe;38497]there are also some other forums posts with some useful suggestions.

this one's my personal favorite.

here's a bit about the encoders' behavior.

[quote=Marty Postma;38503]Adjust your encoder sensitivity all the way down as well.
    this really, really doesn't eliminate the "exponential" effect, and even at the lowest setting, it's not that much better...
  • [quote=stephenwyker;38490]I'm trying to use my tablet as an RFU, and using the mouse and / or touchscreen is driving me nuts; I was doing better blind ;-)

it's beyond belief. i'm about to put by black ops buddies together and take a trip to texas to just fix it myself.

[quote=bradpepe;38497]there are also some other forums posts with some useful suggestions.

this one's my personal favorite.

here's a bit about the encoders' behavior.

[quote=Marty Postma;38503]Adjust your encoder sensitivity all the way down as well.
    this really, really doesn't eliminate the "exponential" effect, and even at the lowest setting, it's not that much better...
Children
No Data
Related