A couple of things

Hi, a couple of questions

I was wanting to edit a group and pressed Group 121 Open. The group's contents came into the programmer. Is there a way to have these contents come into their own editor like when you open a cue. I was in a situation where i had other things in the programmer that I didn't want to add into the group.

I set a look on stage and then pressed Record Cue 1 Time 5/10. The command line turned blue which I think indicates that a command has occured? The cue was recorded but the time of the cue used the default time and not 5/10. Is this possible to do in one series of commands?

Thanks
Eric
Parents
  • [quote=erock;38620]
    I was wanting to edit a group and pressed Group 121 Open. The group's contents came into the programmer. Is there a way to have these contents come into their own editor like when you open a cue. I was in a situation where i had other things in the programmer that I didn't want to add into the group.

I seem to remember this being discussed not so long ago. Looking at the syntax and what you can do with palettes, you would think it was possible. However it is not. Groups hold the fixture selection, not parameters. The palettes hold parameters and therefore can be opened as an editor. If you try to open a group, you cant. This is the correct behaviour.

Regards,
  • [quote=erock;38620]

I seem to remember this being discussed not so long ago. Looking at the syntax and what you can do with palettes, you would think it was possible. However it is not. Groups hold the fixture selection, not parameters. The palettes hold parameters and therefore can be opened as an editor. If you try to open a group, you cant. This is the correct behaviour.

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related