A couple of things

Hi, a couple of questions

I was wanting to edit a group and pressed Group 121 Open. The group's contents came into the programmer. Is there a way to have these contents come into their own editor like when you open a cue. I was in a situation where i had other things in the programmer that I didn't want to add into the group.

I set a look on stage and then pressed Record Cue 1 Time 5/10. The command line turned blue which I think indicates that a command has occured? The cue was recorded but the time of the cue used the default time and not 5/10. Is this possible to do in one series of commands?

Thanks
Eric
Parents
  • [quote=erock;38627]I feel like this functionality could be useful and it seems to be part of the whole "multiple editor" concept of the Hog 3. Is this something that could be logged as an enhancement. The way this currently works is much more reminiscent of the Hog 2 than the Hog 3.....

Eric,

I am intigued to know more about what you mean... I am sure one of the HES staff will come along and log the appropriate request if they deem necassary.

Regards,
  • [quote=erock;38627]I feel like this functionality could be useful and it seems to be part of the whole "multiple editor" concept of the Hog 3. Is this something that could be logged as an enhancement. The way this currently works is much more reminiscent of the Hog 2 than the Hog 3.....

Eric,

I am intigued to know more about what you mean... I am sure one of the HES staff will come along and log the appropriate request if they deem necassary.

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related