Printing?

How do you print from Hog3PC. I've searched the manual for this and the only reference is to a printer setup page in control panel which doesn't seem to be there. There's no reference to how to actually print?

Thanks
Eric
Parents
  • Hi,

I've tried to print out the cue contents a variety of ways without any luck.

-From Hog3PC running as a server

-From Hog3PC running as a client

-From Hog3PC running as a client and only selecting one page to print.

My idea behind trying as a client was that it might take some load off of the server and possibly work. None of these work and each time the desktop crashed. In all of these cases, I was printing to a default printer which was Adobe PDF

I'd be very interested to know if anyone has had success printing out tracking cue contents. The list I'm trying to print is all desk channels, about 200 of them and has about 100 cues, so it's not that large relatively speaking.

I also feel like the manual could use a little better documentation as to how to do this. In the index, there is only documentation on how to set it up and not how to actually do it. I know those little print icons are all over the software, but I was in the Hog 2 mindset when I was trying to figure this out and was looking all thru the control panel for reports or printing or something.

If anyone from High End sees this, is it worth sending my file to you, not sure if you'd have better luck printing stuff out from the show file, I just need a pdf?

Thanks for any help,

Eric
  • Hi,

I've tried to print out the cue contents a variety of ways without any luck.

-From Hog3PC running as a server

-From Hog3PC running as a client

-From Hog3PC running as a client and only selecting one page to print.

My idea behind trying as a client was that it might take some load off of the server and possibly work. None of these work and each time the desktop crashed. In all of these cases, I was printing to a default printer which was Adobe PDF

I'd be very interested to know if anyone has had success printing out tracking cue contents. The list I'm trying to print is all desk channels, about 200 of them and has about 100 cues, so it's not that large relatively speaking.

I also feel like the manual could use a little better documentation as to how to do this. In the index, there is only documentation on how to set it up and not how to actually do it. I know those little print icons are all over the software, but I was in the Hog 2 mindset when I was trying to figure this out and was looking all thru the control panel for reports or printing or something.

If anyone from High End sees this, is it worth sending my file to you, not sure if you'd have better luck printing stuff out from the show file, I just need a pdf?

Thanks for any help,

Eric
Children
No Data
Related