Printing?

How do you print from Hog3PC. I've searched the manual for this and the only reference is to a printer setup page in control panel which doesn't seem to be there. There's no reference to how to actually print?

Thanks
Eric
Parents
  • Hi Brad,

I still didn't have any luck printing in non-compact mode. This was on Hog3PC running as the server. I had only the one editor open when I tried to do this. I tried only printing one page as well. The software would lag for about 2 seconds each time and then crash. I didn't try as a client, would this be more stable?

Were you able to print from this show file? I did edit the file slightly, I added one more cue list but the cue list that I was trying to print "Orbo Novo" had very few changes.

Thanks again for your help,

Eric
  • Hi Brad,

I still didn't have any luck printing in non-compact mode. This was on Hog3PC running as the server. I had only the one editor open when I tried to do this. I tried only printing one page as well. The software would lag for about 2 seconds each time and then crash. I didn't try as a client, would this be more stable?

Were you able to print from this show file? I did edit the file slightly, I added one more cue list but the cue list that I was trying to print "Orbo Novo" had very few changes.

Thanks again for your help,

Eric
Children
No Data
Related