Printing?

How do you print from Hog3PC. I've searched the manual for this and the only reference is to a printer setup page in control panel which doesn't seem to be there. There's no reference to how to actually print?

Thanks
Eric
Parents
  • Ah HA!

I have found the problem with printing cue contents and your show file. Actually this can occur with ANY show file. The bug is due to the fact that your cue contains ONLY desk channels. If you have any non-desk channel fixture type also in the list, then it will print.

For instance, I added a trackspot to your show file and made it fixture #500. I did not patch it. Then I put it at full and merged it into cue 100 of your main list. Now when I tried to print the contents of that cue it did not crash! All subsequent cues in the list could be printed as well because the trackspot was tracking.

I have logged bug #12916 for this printing problem. Thanks for helping to find it as I suspect that it has been around for a long time.
  • Ah HA!

I have found the problem with printing cue contents and your show file. Actually this can occur with ANY show file. The bug is due to the fact that your cue contains ONLY desk channels. If you have any non-desk channel fixture type also in the list, then it will print.

For instance, I added a trackspot to your show file and made it fixture #500. I did not patch it. Then I put it at full and merged it into cue 100 of your main list. Now when I tried to print the contents of that cue it did not crash! All subsequent cues in the list could be printed as well because the trackspot was tracking.

I have logged bug #12916 for this printing problem. Thanks for helping to find it as I suspect that it has been around for a long time.
Children
No Data
Related