"No Page" question / issue

Greetings,

Each time we boot up our iPC it defaults to "No Page". Am I missing a setting or is it another issue.
(I am running v3.0.3 (b 2452) - I had to roll back from v3.0.4 due to bug #12795)

Thanks in advance....
Parents
  • R Scott,

It looks like you have ran into bug #12676 that states the following:
    When you UNDO a new page creation in a show, you are left working on the undone
    page instead of being moved to a valid page. You manually have to change the
    page in order to get back to a valid page. If you don't switch to a valid page
    then this can lead to confusion down the road.

If you log off and log back onto the show without having changed to a
    valid page then you are logged back onto a "NO PAGE" and will be greeted with
    an error message if you try to record to a master on that page.I have added your report to the bug log. You should create another new page in your show file and be on that page when you log off/back on. This should resolve the problem.
  • R Scott,

It looks like you have ran into bug #12676 that states the following:
    When you UNDO a new page creation in a show, you are left working on the undone
    page instead of being moved to a valid page. You manually have to change the
    page in order to get back to a valid page. If you don't switch to a valid page
    then this can lead to confusion down the road.

If you log off and log back onto the show without having changed to a
    valid page then you are logged back onto a "NO PAGE" and will be greeted with
    an error message if you try to record to a master on that page.I have added your report to the bug log. You should create another new page in your show file and be on that page when you log off/back on. This should resolve the problem.
Children
No Data
Related