"No Page" question / issue

Greetings,

Each time we boot up our iPC it defaults to "No Page". Am I missing a setting or is it another issue.
(I am running v3.0.3 (b 2452) - I had to roll back from v3.0.4 due to bug #12795)

Thanks in advance....
Parents
  • Hey Brad,

I hadn't been working in the page directory when I noticed this. It appeared the day after I updated to v3.0.4 and then back down to v3.0.3. I ususally load the page I will need first the next day before I shut down each night. It was when I booted up the follwoing day in that I noticed this.

I have since utilized a startup macro and haven't run into the "no page" issue since.

I have, however, sent a show file to Tom Erickson regarding a seperate issue with pages (forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=8006) and have since heard back from Chris Muenchow.

Thanks for all you guys do to help us out here. I greatly appreciate it.

Scott
  • Hey Brad,

I hadn't been working in the page directory when I noticed this. It appeared the day after I updated to v3.0.4 and then back down to v3.0.3. I ususally load the page I will need first the next day before I shut down each night. It was when I booted up the follwoing day in that I noticed this.

I have since utilized a startup macro and haven't run into the "no page" issue since.

I have, however, sent a show file to Tom Erickson regarding a seperate issue with pages (forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=8006) and have since heard back from Chris Muenchow.

Thanks for all you guys do to help us out here. I greatly appreciate it.

Scott
Children
No Data
Related