Anyone know how to remove a hammer from a Roadhog??

Ive just aout had enough of my road hog!

On various occasions i have had the desk crash just before doors, usually when trying to do something VERY simple, then a few weeks ago for NO known reason WHATSOEVER the desk came up with a memory error and went blue screen on the right hand screen, the desk had been sat dormant for about an hour whilst i waited for guests to start to enter and as if it knew they were entering it crashed, i was also led to beleive its not the first time the desk has done something similar in the past few weeks.

It i running image 1.1.5 and software 3.0.2 ( b 2425 )

This is not the first problem ive had with thte desk, including various strange occurances when using RGB LED fixtures where the desk struggles to clear the cuelist thus requiring a restart, im almost at the point now where i pretty much backup and do a restart before most shows to ensure it doesnt freeze

Surely this shouldnt be the case with an expensive piece of kit, even if it is the "entry level" desk.

Finally im also disheartened by the way HES are with some requests ect, always seems a long wait until anything is implemented, i also feel very disappointed how they kept the RH full boar so quiet up until the release date thus meaning i have a desk with no networking and no function to remote focus but thats a whole nother kettle of fish!

The desk may be going on EBAY very soon!!!!!!!!!

Mike
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related