Quirky Hog 3 Problems

Using hog ipc v3.0.3 b2452

We've experienced the following:
1.When copying page 13 to page 7, pages 1-5 delete. Undo does not recover them. It seems anytime you copy a page from the second row of the page list to anywhere on the first row pages 1-5 delete. You can however copy page 13 to anywhere on the third row.
2 On some cue lists you can not perform a [goto] ie on 2 of our lists you can not be running cue 6 and perform a [goto 12]. Nothing happens and the command line clears. We have noticed that when this occurs, closing all the pages will sometimes help.

Thanks in advance for any assistance...
Parents
  • I was seeing the same things as Chris with regards to your pages, and it looks to be related to some show corruption within our database. Chris's workaround seems to be the easiest way to get everything back to normal.

I haven't been able to duplicate your goto problem yet, so I was wondering if you could provide any more details. I've tried "Goto 12" on each of your cuelists that has a cue 12 and it seems to be working as I would expect, although I did notice that you have at least 1 cue 12 that has an auto-follow after it and another cue 12 that is a link cue.

Can you tell me a bit more about which list(s) we're talking about and what state the console is in when you try to do the goto?

Thanks.
  • I was seeing the same things as Chris with regards to your pages, and it looks to be related to some show corruption within our database. Chris's workaround seems to be the easiest way to get everything back to normal.

I haven't been able to duplicate your goto problem yet, so I was wondering if you could provide any more details. I've tried "Goto 12" on each of your cuelists that has a cue 12 and it seems to be working as I would expect, although I did notice that you have at least 1 cue 12 that has an auto-follow after it and another cue 12 that is a link cue.

Can you tell me a bit more about which list(s) we're talking about and what state the console is in when you try to do the goto?

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related