Quirky Hog 3 Problems

Using hog ipc v3.0.3 b2452

We've experienced the following:
1.When copying page 13 to page 7, pages 1-5 delete. Undo does not recover them. It seems anytime you copy a page from the second row of the page list to anywhere on the first row pages 1-5 delete. You can however copy page 13 to anywhere on the third row.
2 On some cue lists you can not perform a [goto] ie on 2 of our lists you can not be running cue 6 and perform a [goto 12]. Nothing happens and the command line clears. We have noticed that when this occurs, closing all the pages will sometimes help.

Thanks in advance for any assistance...
Parents
  • Just a comment regarding goto...this is something I've noticed from time to time over several versions of software...goto sometimes just doesn't work. "Goto" appears in the command line and everything, but it doesn't activate the cue. (I have a witness to this phenomenom, High End's own Mike Hanson.) Eventually, after maybe clearing the list and reloading it, or using Goto on another list on another fader, everything seems to work fine. An intermittent problem, but no idea why or when it happens. I'm curious if anyone else has run across it.
  • Just a comment regarding goto...this is something I've noticed from time to time over several versions of software...goto sometimes just doesn't work. "Goto" appears in the command line and everything, but it doesn't activate the cue. (I have a witness to this phenomenom, High End's own Mike Hanson.) Eventually, after maybe clearing the list and reloading it, or using Goto on another list on another fader, everything seems to work fine. An intermittent problem, but no idea why or when it happens. I'm curious if anyone else has run across it.
Children
No Data
Related