replicate fixtures

Hi all

I had a show today and i was hoping to utilise the replicate fixtures feature but all didnt go as i had hoped, what went wrong

I had a saved show with x 8 mac 250 kryptons in, in cuelists 1-3 i had had certain peramiters stakced ( col inc int, gobos etc ), they were not from palettes and directly saved from the programmer,

When i did the replicate fixture to add x4 more Mac 250 kr to the show i selected the original 250's hit replicate and hey presto a copy of 12 fixtures, i deleted the ones i didnt need and assumed the cuelists would trigger the new copies of the fixture but it didnt.

Hope this makes sense, i ended up reloading a fresh show and starting a fresh

Regards

Mike
Parents
  • Brad,

When i replicated the fixtures i had patched them and had full control over them, what i didnt have was for example in CUE 2 on PLAYBACK 1 was a stack of colours the first cue having the intensity at 100%

I played master and lifted the fader and the original fixtures came up to full intensity but not the replicated fixtures, as i said before the colours were recorded straight from the programmer not the palletes, could that be the problem or should the fixtures respond to the cuelist

Regards

Mike
  • Brad,

When i replicated the fixtures i had patched them and had full control over them, what i didnt have was for example in CUE 2 on PLAYBACK 1 was a stack of colours the first cue having the intensity at 100%

I played master and lifted the fader and the original fixtures came up to full intensity but not the replicated fixtures, as i said before the colours were recorded straight from the programmer not the palletes, could that be the problem or should the fixtures respond to the cuelist

Regards

Mike
Children
No Data
Related