replicate fixtures

Hi all

I had a show today and i was hoping to utilise the replicate fixtures feature but all didnt go as i had hoped, what went wrong

I had a saved show with x 8 mac 250 kryptons in, in cuelists 1-3 i had had certain peramiters stakced ( col inc int, gobos etc ), they were not from palettes and directly saved from the programmer,

When i did the replicate fixture to add x4 more Mac 250 kr to the show i selected the original 250's hit replicate and hey presto a copy of 12 fixtures, i deleted the ones i didnt need and assumed the cuelists would trigger the new copies of the fixture but it didnt.

Hope this makes sense, i ended up reloading a fresh show and starting a fresh

Regards

Mike
Parents
  • I've had a similar problem, where replicated fixture were in cues but without dimmer information. Curiously, it didn't occur in all cues, just some seemingly random ones. All other parameters where present.

And I've just had another case where the replicants(!) were in the pallettes but not in any cues at all. This was with only four fixtures, and I had replicated 20 of the same type in total.

Leggy.
  • I've had a similar problem, where replicated fixture were in cues but without dimmer information. Curiously, it didn't occur in all cues, just some seemingly random ones. All other parameters where present.

And I've just had another case where the replicants(!) were in the pallettes but not in any cues at all. This was with only four fixtures, and I had replicated 20 of the same type in total.

Leggy.
Children
No Data
Related