Doubt???

Hi everybody. I'm quite sure the Full Boar can output 12 universe, 4 via internal widget and 8 via artnet but I wanted to double check here. Am I right???
Parents
  • forums.highend.com/showthread.php?p=38411#post38411

see last post from Brad:
    Marty,

You said "A RHFB will only do 12 universes total before you have to add in DPs...so if you're using 12 universes of ArtNet....no widgets will work....including the internal SuperWidget."

The widgets including the internal widget will still work, but they will mimic the 12 universes of the Art-Net. You get a total of 12 universes from the RHFB and can output these 12 as DMX and Art-Net simultaneously. The same goes for the DP8000 (except that it has 16 universes).
  • forums.highend.com/showthread.php?p=38411#post38411

see last post from Brad:
    Marty,

You said "A RHFB will only do 12 universes total before you have to add in DPs...so if you're using 12 universes of ArtNet....no widgets will work....including the internal SuperWidget."

The widgets including the internal widget will still work, but they will mimic the 12 universes of the Art-Net. You get a total of 12 universes from the RHFB and can output these 12 as DMX and Art-Net simultaneously. The same goes for the DP8000 (except that it has 16 universes).
Children
No Data
Related