Show Clone

Hi.
Programmed a show.
Say it contains Vl3w, and VL3S.
Now i walk in, and have a rig with Mac2KW, and Mac2KP.

Can i clone the entire show in one hit?
Fixtures, cues, groups, presets, all that good jazzy stuff?

Like i can on a maxxyz?

Thanks. Help is much appreciated.
Parents
  • In a variation of the original question, does anyone know if it's possible to clone an entire cuelist to different fixtures?

For example, on the festival show de jour the correct number of fixtures exist so there's no need to replicate and they're have been exchanged to the correct type, however the usage of the fixtures has changed from the programmed show relative to the existing rig.

In this instance I have fixtures 101-106 as my front wash and 108-112 as side wash programmed but todays rig has 101-112as my front wash and I want to add all of these fixtures into my Front Wash cuelist.

Now I know I can clone the fixtures into each individual cue but is there a way to clone them into all of the cues in the list in 1 step?

Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

F.
  • In a variation of the original question, does anyone know if it's possible to clone an entire cuelist to different fixtures?

For example, on the festival show de jour the correct number of fixtures exist so there's no need to replicate and they're have been exchanged to the correct type, however the usage of the fixtures has changed from the programmed show relative to the existing rig.

In this instance I have fixtures 101-106 as my front wash and 108-112 as side wash programmed but todays rig has 101-112as my front wash and I want to add all of these fixtures into my Front Wash cuelist.

Now I know I can clone the fixtures into each individual cue but is there a way to clone them into all of the cues in the list in 1 step?

Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

F.
Children
No Data
Related