record palettes

hog 3 V3.0.5 (2482)
1 usb board
3 x DP 2000

When i record a new palette (many parameters or emty)
the playback is jumping for short time, when the activ cue
for example Pan Tilt is created with effects engine.
No different it`s a focus color or beam palette.

The same with normal cue.
VL6 in warm up cue.
color wheel is spinning.

When i create a new palette ( record palette)
All Vl6 jumping into blue and staying there.
i have to start the warm up cue again to spin the color wheel.

Thanks !!!

Alex.
Parents
  • It's my understanding that hubs are not good to use as they are "dumb" devices that pass all network traffic to all ports while a switch is "smart" and only passes the neccessary traffic to each individual port thereby eliminating a lot of unnecessary traffic on ports that don't need it. I would think in a Hognet network where there is near continuous data flow and especially on a larger system, a switch would prove to be much more reliable and efficient in the overall network topology. Please correct me if this thinking is not correct.

I'm in the US and it seems like hubs are all but gone from the marketplace as well.

Eric
  • It's my understanding that hubs are not good to use as they are "dumb" devices that pass all network traffic to all ports while a switch is "smart" and only passes the neccessary traffic to each individual port thereby eliminating a lot of unnecessary traffic on ports that don't need it. I would think in a Hognet network where there is near continuous data flow and especially on a larger system, a switch would prove to be much more reliable and efficient in the overall network topology. Please correct me if this thinking is not correct.

I'm in the US and it seems like hubs are all but gone from the marketplace as well.

Eric
Children
No Data
Related