Wont maintain IP address

I have a Hog 3 and it will not maintain an IP address it will not take one from DHCP it will not use default either. I am stumped luckily this is for a demo but now with this issue it doesnt help.

I have tried to reset everything unplugged blah blah. no avail it has no ip address not even a 127.0.0.1. Nothing has changed I have tried to adjust it before show loads and after none of that worked still same result so basically I have a console that cant connect to anything.

any ideas............????:eek:
Parents
  • When you say it won't take an IP address, what do you mean? You can't type a number in the IP address field? You type one in but it dissapears immediately? Please be as specific as you can about the behavior you are seeing, and the steps you are taking to set the address.

What other equipment is on your network, and how are you connecting? What software version are you running?

Look at the back of the console: Does the Ethernet port show a valid link light? Is the link light on the network switch on for the port that the console is plugged into?
  • When you say it won't take an IP address, what do you mean? You can't type a number in the IP address field? You type one in but it dissapears immediately? Please be as specific as you can about the behavior you are seeing, and the steps you are taking to set the address.

What other equipment is on your network, and how are you connecting? What software version are you running?

Look at the back of the console: Does the Ethernet port show a valid link light? Is the link light on the network switch on for the port that the console is plugged into?
Children
No Data
Related