Releasing

Is there a way to specify how a playback releases fixtures. For example, I would like to put a 2 sec delay on releasing the positions so that you don't see the fixtures move when they are released

Thanks
Parents
  • Chad,
    You can definitely do the point cue after the last cue and fad out the fixtures, but what I would do is. Go into the Setup/patch/edit fixtures. Select the type of fixtures you want say X-Spots, at the top right of the edit fixture screen there is a button the says Sort by function, press this and you can see all selected fixture parts, select pan and change the second colum (Releasable) from yes to no by using the (set) bottom and then do the same for tilt.
    When you change the Releasable colum, this will now, not release the pan/tilt when you clear the programmer or release a cue list. The pan/tilt will stay in the last position until you give it a new position. I do this all the time for DL2’s and DL.3’s I also apply this to the Zoom/Focus of the DL fixtures. You can apply the not releasable function to any parameter.
  • Chad,
    You can definitely do the point cue after the last cue and fad out the fixtures, but what I would do is. Go into the Setup/patch/edit fixtures. Select the type of fixtures you want say X-Spots, at the top right of the edit fixture screen there is a button the says Sort by function, press this and you can see all selected fixture parts, select pan and change the second colum (Releasable) from yes to no by using the (set) bottom and then do the same for tilt.
    When you change the Releasable colum, this will now, not release the pan/tilt when you clear the programmer or release a cue list. The pan/tilt will stay in the last position until you give it a new position. I do this all the time for DL2’s and DL.3’s I also apply this to the Zoom/Focus of the DL fixtures. You can apply the not releasable function to any parameter.
Children
No Data
Related