New to Lighting need help on some questions~

Hi everybody,

I'm just hired in a club as Lighting assistant, I got a few question need to be answer for me to learn more and play the light to its fullest potential.

1: How can i connect Hog3PC to the RoadHog console?? (is there a converter cabble or device needed?)
2: Is it possible for me to use the RoadHog console as a control surface for the Hog3PC show??
3: Can i copy the show i've programmed in Hog3PC to the RoadHog console to use it??

Anybody willing to teach me about this is highly appreciated...

p/s: pardon me if my grammar is not that good.
Parents
  • [quote=ffmichael;39846]Hi everybody,

I'm just hired in a club as Lighting assistant, I got a few question need to be answer for me to learn more and play the light to its fullest potential.

Hi. I am sure nobody will have any problems with that :)

[quote=ffmichael;39846]
    1: How can i connect Hog3PC to the RoadHog console?? (is there a converter cabble or device needed?)

If you have the standard Road Hog, you cannot network in any way. Is it definitly a Road Hog, or a Road Hog Full Boar?

[quote=ffmichael;39846]
    2: Is it possible for me to use the RoadHog console as a control surface for the Hog3PC show??

You can load the show onto the Road Hog (I will explain below) but you cannot connect them together as server and client.

[quote=ffmichael;39846]
    3: Can i copy the show i've programmed in Hog3PC to the RoadHog console to use it??

Simply copy (or save) the show you made on H3PC to a USB memory stick. You can do this by pressing [Setup] >> Then cllick the [Show manager] softkey that will appear in the bottom right hand side of the primary touchscreen.

Hope this helps :)
  • [quote=ffmichael;39846]Hi everybody,

Hi. I am sure nobody will have any problems with that :)

[quote=ffmichael;39846]

If you have the standard Road Hog, you cannot network in any way. Is it definitly a Road Hog, or a Road Hog Full Boar?

[quote=ffmichael;39846]

You can load the show onto the Road Hog (I will explain below) but you cannot connect them together as server and client.

[quote=ffmichael;39846]

Simply copy (or save) the show you made on H3PC to a USB memory stick. You can do this by pressing [Setup] >> Then cllick the [Show manager] softkey that will appear in the bottom right hand side of the primary touchscreen.

Hope this helps :)
Children
No Data
Related