New to Lighting need help on some questions~

Hi everybody,

I'm just hired in a club as Lighting assistant, I got a few question need to be answer for me to learn more and play the light to its fullest potential.

1: How can i connect Hog3PC to the RoadHog console?? (is there a converter cabble or device needed?)
2: Is it possible for me to use the RoadHog console as a control surface for the Hog3PC show??
3: Can i copy the show i've programmed in Hog3PC to the RoadHog console to use it??

Anybody willing to teach me about this is highly appreciated...

p/s: pardon me if my grammar is not that good.
Parents
  • Hey dude,
    A couple of suggestions, Just make sure to back-up the current main show from the club console in a couple of different places before you start loading your stuff onto it, make sure that the console and your 3PC are the same version of software, also if you are an assistant and new to lighting be sure you have someone who knows what they are doing there especially if you are loading new shows a couple of hours before the club is opening, and read the manual...good luck
  • Hey dude,
    A couple of suggestions, Just make sure to back-up the current main show from the club console in a couple of different places before you start loading your stuff onto it, make sure that the console and your 3PC are the same version of software, also if you are an assistant and new to lighting be sure you have someone who knows what they are doing there especially if you are loading new shows a couple of hours before the club is opening, and read the manual...good luck
Children
No Data
Related