Artnet...

Hi All,

I have a headline slots at some festivals in the next few weeks where I will be using a Hog 3...

I am sure this is an RTFM question, but can anyone advise on the best way to get Artnet out?

I know it can be done via DP8000's which we don't have, and I don't think it can be done on DP2000s. Is it a Widget job? Or something else?

Worse come to worse, I can proably output on DMX, and go back into a Luminex, but I kind of assumed there is a way...

As I said, its a Hog 3, not a Road Hog Full Boar, and its a first for me, as we usually run Hog Net with DP's.
Parents
  • I think basically, what we will do is look at something like this www.luminex.be/products_details.php?cat=1&prod=0100008&display=description

Seems the ideal job, I will take a Hub and some DP's and take it from there. The festivals we are doing are around Reading/Leeds weekend, so I can see all/any DP8K's my supplier having going there.

I actually think the House are using Hog 2 or D4's which will mean they probably will run DMX back to stage anyway.... which is never great with desk swaps etc.. hey ho. Production meeting Tuesday will out.
  • I think basically, what we will do is look at something like this www.luminex.be/products_details.php?cat=1&prod=0100008&display=description

Seems the ideal job, I will take a Hub and some DP's and take it from there. The festivals we are doing are around Reading/Leeds weekend, so I can see all/any DP8K's my supplier having going there.

I actually think the House are using Hog 2 or D4's which will mean they probably will run DMX back to stage anyway.... which is never great with desk swaps etc.. hey ho. Production meeting Tuesday will out.
Children
No Data
Related