Hog over GrandMA2

Hi, just some for some general interest: Why did or would you choose the WholeHog system over GrandMA?
Parents
  • I agree with most of what's said here as well -- I was a hardcore grandma guy up until about 3 years ago when I was so nicely left with a H3. I'd say I love the fixture abstraction layer ... that'd become more and more apparent to my especially with the more complex fixtures (showgun, dl.3, studio pix, etc.) -- I also agree with marty that it does take quite alot of useless button pushing to do very simply things (effects engine much!) -- I love how much less the DP's cost verses the NSP's as well ... I also find (personally) it's great to get tech support in english verses german ;-)
  • I agree with most of what's said here as well -- I was a hardcore grandma guy up until about 3 years ago when I was so nicely left with a H3. I'd say I love the fixture abstraction layer ... that'd become more and more apparent to my especially with the more complex fixtures (showgun, dl.3, studio pix, etc.) -- I also agree with marty that it does take quite alot of useless button pushing to do very simply things (effects engine much!) -- I love how much less the DP's cost verses the NSP's as well ... I also find (personally) it's great to get tech support in english verses german ;-)
Children
No Data
Related