CDplayer IPC

Would it be technically possible for hog to make the CD player in our IPC's controllable from the software like for showcontrol or syncing/starting music or video? Or is this technically possible but not desirable because it is a discontinued model?
Hope to hear from HES staff!
greetings, J:poke:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Marco;48110]It must be possible! In the iPc is a standard PC with a sound on board. You have physical audio in and out. The missing is the connection to the Software.

Marco

in all xp based version it is not implemented...
    and i think it wont be done for several reasons

i guess due to driver issues...
    pc based consoles all use the hog3 software, but i dont know how many soundcards are out there in the world of windows...
    HOG3 uses custommade motherboards/hardware just for this console... so thats the reason why i guess
  • [QUOTE=Marco;48110]It must be possible! In the iPc is a standard PC with a sound on board. You have physical audio in and out. The missing is the connection to the Software.

Marco

in all xp based version it is not implemented...
    and i think it wont be done for several reasons

i guess due to driver issues...
    pc based consoles all use the hog3 software, but i dont know how many soundcards are out there in the world of windows...
    HOG3 uses custommade motherboards/hardware just for this console... so thats the reason why i guess
Children
No Data
Related