effect directory

how do ı bounce effect? yet in effect directory options?
Parents
  • Thank you for your interest, but it joe in the chase of this feature, but I want to do because this is not too time-consuming for example, has 40 dimmer effekt movinghead want to do with chase cue is 40 or a color effect I want to make a lot of time is lost and to not miss a step to be careful The most important move and I need the option is less than I like in console MA effect option- Hes staff bounce into effect directoy option is to add more in this aan make it more easyer hats what ı think(effect offset)
    Best regard
  • Thank you for your interest, but it joe in the chase of this feature, but I want to do because this is not too time-consuming for example, has 40 dimmer effekt movinghead want to do with chase cue is 40 or a color effect I want to make a lot of time is lost and to not miss a step to be careful The most important move and I need the option is less than I like in console MA effect option- Hes staff bounce into effect directoy option is to add more in this aan make it more easyer hats what ı think(effect offset)
    Best regard
Children
No Data
Related