Help

Hog3, 1 Dp2000 with Road hog Full as back up.
Problem = when loading the show from the H3 in the road hog it loads a DP8000 and I can not remove it if I try removing it, it takes out the DP2000
I have hit the wall after a day of Messing with it ?
Parents
  • What do you mean by "a DP8000 that it is locked into but with no info"?

The RHFB will always act like it has a DP8000 on Netnum 1, is this what you're seeing? This virtual DP is what does the output processing for the 12 built-in universes.

Try setting up your entire show on the RHFB with just the internal DP8000. Patch everything, and get it working. Then, use the "Clone DP" feature to clone universes 1-4 to a new DP2000 on netnum 3. Address your real DP2000 on the Hog 3 to #3.

If it's still not working, can you post a picture of the network window from both the HogIII and the RHFB?
  • What do you mean by "a DP8000 that it is locked into but with no info"?

The RHFB will always act like it has a DP8000 on Netnum 1, is this what you're seeing? This virtual DP is what does the output processing for the 12 built-in universes.

Try setting up your entire show on the RHFB with just the internal DP8000. Patch everything, and get it working. Then, use the "Clone DP" feature to clone universes 1-4 to a new DP2000 on netnum 3. Address your real DP2000 on the Hog 3 to #3.

If it's still not working, can you post a picture of the network window from both the HogIII and the RHFB?
Children
No Data
Related