Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • I voted Mac because I think it will make some peoples life easier... However I do agree with Marty that it is not essential, I believe that a more stable and feature packed console is the essential part and why make a full Mac version when (like Marty says) you can already achieve the desired results effectivly by using bootcamp.

Not to mention the fact that a cheap windows computer for say £300 can run H3PC with no issues. So why not spend that little extra if you really want to use it on a native platform... in the long run it will pay itself back time after time. I run H3PC on Windows Vista and I have little problems, (dont get me wrong, XP is better!) I just think that developing a Mac version would not only take too much time and money, but it would be a serious waste were we should put all development into the current platforms to make them better in any possible way.

Just my opinion :)
  • I voted Mac because I think it will make some peoples life easier... However I do agree with Marty that it is not essential, I believe that a more stable and feature packed console is the essential part and why make a full Mac version when (like Marty says) you can already achieve the desired results effectivly by using bootcamp.

Not to mention the fact that a cheap windows computer for say £300 can run H3PC with no issues. So why not spend that little extra if you really want to use it on a native platform... in the long run it will pay itself back time after time. I run H3PC on Windows Vista and I have little problems, (dont get me wrong, XP is better!) I just think that developing a Mac version would not only take too much time and money, but it would be a serious waste were we should put all development into the current platforms to make them better in any possible way.

Just my opinion :)
Children
No Data
Related