Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • it´s a bit more complex than that.. Just hiring in new guys to do osx development does not mean that they can work by themselves.. it will actually take quite a lot of effort for the other developers to help the new guys understand and get an overview of what the code does..
    I don´t know the status of the code, in terms of documentation etc.. but in general porting something over to osx is much more time consuming than you should think.

-For me a osx version is nothing else than a waste of developing time in my perspective(and i´m typing on a mac..) -hey, bootcamp/parralells works perfect!
  • it´s a bit more complex than that.. Just hiring in new guys to do osx development does not mean that they can work by themselves.. it will actually take quite a lot of effort for the other developers to help the new guys understand and get an overview of what the code does..
    I don´t know the status of the code, in terms of documentation etc.. but in general porting something over to osx is much more time consuming than you should think.

-For me a osx version is nothing else than a waste of developing time in my perspective(and i´m typing on a mac..) -hey, bootcamp/parralells works perfect!
Children
No Data
Related