Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • It's not all the Windows guys against it...

I'm a Mac guy...and, like I mentioned above, I would LOVE to see a Mac version. However, there are so many other things out there that need attention before devoting development time to a Mac version. In this economy, it's not all that easy to get approval for a couple of new positions to do Mac development when there are already other options in place for Mac users.

It's kind of the same as the Mac CMA development. It's pretty much stopped right now. Yes, there is a Mac CMA. Yes, it works. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the Windows CMA. There is only so much development money to go around and you have to put your eggs in the right basket.

iPhone app...that's another story (at least for me).

J
  • It's not all the Windows guys against it...

I'm a Mac guy...and, like I mentioned above, I would LOVE to see a Mac version. However, there are so many other things out there that need attention before devoting development time to a Mac version. In this economy, it's not all that easy to get approval for a couple of new positions to do Mac development when there are already other options in place for Mac users.

It's kind of the same as the Mac CMA development. It's pretty much stopped right now. Yes, there is a Mac CMA. Yes, it works. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the Windows CMA. There is only so much development money to go around and you have to put your eggs in the right basket.

iPhone app...that's another story (at least for me).

J
Children
No Data
Related