Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • I also think that a version of Hog 3 MAC should be something that High End and Barco need to be thinking about. With so many Iphones and Macs in our industry and with the amalgamation of video (which is largely mac) into the lighting control realm now.

I also use ESP vision and VW as part of my design workflow. I find my self constantly trying to port info through parallels into my hog 3PC workflow. Imagine the possibilities if you could design / visualise / control all in the same workflow. Designing with Vectorworks is more and more widely seen and nearly all i know use Macs. Now that ESP have a MAC version, we have more reason to need a version of 'Hog 3 MAC'

I do however realise the R & D involved in making this happen and would not want it to take away from other developments. I do however think it would be a good think to encourage developments in the Video and Lighting control interface that will be our furture..., and also restore some faith in the hog 3 platform in general.

Lets wait and see.
  • I also think that a version of Hog 3 MAC should be something that High End and Barco need to be thinking about. With so many Iphones and Macs in our industry and with the amalgamation of video (which is largely mac) into the lighting control realm now.

I also use ESP vision and VW as part of my design workflow. I find my self constantly trying to port info through parallels into my hog 3PC workflow. Imagine the possibilities if you could design / visualise / control all in the same workflow. Designing with Vectorworks is more and more widely seen and nearly all i know use Macs. Now that ESP have a MAC version, we have more reason to need a version of 'Hog 3 MAC'

I do however realise the R & D involved in making this happen and would not want it to take away from other developments. I do however think it would be a good think to encourage developments in the Video and Lighting control interface that will be our furture..., and also restore some faith in the hog 3 platform in general.

Lets wait and see.
Children
No Data
Related