Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • [QUOTE=dslodki;42248]PS:iPhone/iPod Touch remote, works just fine with the HogPC, thanks to Jon Griffin and Scott Barnes....hope they don't mind me calling them out...
    www.housetohalf.net/iphone/iPhone/iPhone.html

Awe thanks! Don't mind at all. That's why we made it. Get it in the hands. BTW: there's a few new screens coming this week thanks to Scott.

As far as Mac Hog3PC...I've made my voice known above. Would I like it, YES. Do we need it? Not right now. If everything else was 99% finished and it was a "how can we spend our time right now?" then absolutely. Right now just isn't the time.

Development on the console is at a HUGE pace right now. Things are getting fixed, added, finalized and I love seeing the progress. I wouldn't even think of slowing that down for something along the lines of Mac Hog3PC. I would like to see MacCMA come further along but until the console has more features done, I'd say wait.
  • [QUOTE=dslodki;42248]PS:iPhone/iPod Touch remote, works just fine with the HogPC, thanks to Jon Griffin and Scott Barnes....hope they don't mind me calling them out...
    www.housetohalf.net/iphone/iPhone/iPhone.html

Awe thanks! Don't mind at all. That's why we made it. Get it in the hands. BTW: there's a few new screens coming this week thanks to Scott.

As far as Mac Hog3PC...I've made my voice known above. Would I like it, YES. Do we need it? Not right now. If everything else was 99% finished and it was a "how can we spend our time right now?" then absolutely. Right now just isn't the time.

Development on the console is at a HUGE pace right now. Things are getting fixed, added, finalized and I love seeing the progress. I wouldn't even think of slowing that down for something along the lines of Mac Hog3PC. I would like to see MacCMA come further along but until the console has more features done, I'd say wait.
Children
No Data
Related