Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • That project is already under way.. We have larger plans for it but we are building te framework for it now

we need a smaller client footprint.. We want feedback, control, specific editors, etc

we have started this endeavor.. We see the need but do not want to build a iPhone specific client. We want to build a framework where any small client be it a visualier or a remote unit works pretty much the same way

currently to make a iPhone app useful we need to be able to see, edit, manipulate, and control every paletter/cue/list/master.

You can try to limit it to just remote focus but by the time u made that useful enough you have what I just described

we have spent the last few years rewriting every part of hog 3.. Now we have only playback part.. In order to build complete and seemless features we need the building blocks to be sound.

V3.1 is a stepping stone for us as we finished the ui to data changes and our ability to move data aroud efficiently. The next release is focused primarily on user level features and less infrastructure

i hope that helps. We do have plans and it is on our roadmap..

Robbie
  • That project is already under way.. We have larger plans for it but we are building te framework for it now

we need a smaller client footprint.. We want feedback, control, specific editors, etc

we have started this endeavor.. We see the need but do not want to build a iPhone specific client. We want to build a framework where any small client be it a visualier or a remote unit works pretty much the same way

currently to make a iPhone app useful we need to be able to see, edit, manipulate, and control every paletter/cue/list/master.

You can try to limit it to just remote focus but by the time u made that useful enough you have what I just described

we have spent the last few years rewriting every part of hog 3.. Now we have only playback part.. In order to build complete and seemless features we need the building blocks to be sound.

V3.1 is a stepping stone for us as we finished the ui to data changes and our ability to move data aroud efficiently. The next release is focused primarily on user level features and less infrastructure

i hope that helps. We do have plans and it is on our roadmap..

Robbie
Children
No Data
Related