Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • While I am a huge Apple fanboy and Mac convert - and would always be happy to see more Mac-native lighting applications - I can't logically argue that Mac development should currently supersede Windows development or that Windows is in any way a dead platform.

With approximately 90% of the active PC users in the world and a much broader range of available hardware, many more people are still likely to have Windows machines. In addition, tablet PCs and more configurable laptop solutions (versus Apple's product line) are in many cases more robust or economical solutions for things like RFUs and backup machines.

PG
  • While I am a huge Apple fanboy and Mac convert - and would always be happy to see more Mac-native lighting applications - I can't logically argue that Mac development should currently supersede Windows development or that Windows is in any way a dead platform.

With approximately 90% of the active PC users in the world and a much broader range of available hardware, many more people are still likely to have Windows machines. In addition, tablet PCs and more configurable laptop solutions (versus Apple's product line) are in many cases more robust or economical solutions for things like RFUs and backup machines.

PG
Children
No Data
Related