Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • I think we need a Mac Version too.

But, in my opinion ESP for Mac has come out a bit soon. Theres not a lot of things fully working in ESP - and its painfully slow on a Mac.

I have some doubts that this will be done any time soon however, since I am led to beleive Barco are spending more money into their video side, rather than the High End areas.

I also think its a great shame that HES has gone in the direction of these Showgun, Showpix etc units - rather than re-inventing/re-working more modern equivelents of the X.Spot and Studio series, which in their heyday were great and very popular lights.
  • I think we need a Mac Version too.

But, in my opinion ESP for Mac has come out a bit soon. Theres not a lot of things fully working in ESP - and its painfully slow on a Mac.

I have some doubts that this will be done any time soon however, since I am led to beleive Barco are spending more money into their video side, rather than the High End areas.

I also think its a great shame that HES has gone in the direction of these Showgun, Showpix etc units - rather than re-inventing/re-working more modern equivelents of the X.Spot and Studio series, which in their heyday were great and very popular lights.
Children
No Data
Related