Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • [QUOTE=robbie_bruce;42295]As it relates to developing a MAC solution..

As a group we would like to do it however there are some serious hurdles to overcome..

1. Debian Linux != MACOS - There a tons of differences from a linux perspective where we today we can't just compile on Mac and we get it for free

This may be a long shot, but would there ever be consideration to making a public debian (non console) release? I understand it'd probably be powerPC only but I'd love to run hogPC under linux (on mac hardware)

...windows scares the crap out of me.
  • [QUOTE=robbie_bruce;42295]As it relates to developing a MAC solution..

As a group we would like to do it however there are some serious hurdles to overcome..

1. Debian Linux != MACOS - There a tons of differences from a linux perspective where we today we can't just compile on Mac and we get it for free

This may be a long shot, but would there ever be consideration to making a public debian (non console) release? I understand it'd probably be powerPC only but I'd love to run hogPC under linux (on mac hardware)

...windows scares the crap out of me.
Children
No Data
Related