Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • I was recently doing a show in the arts space of an engineering college in the us. The students have developed their own lighting and video protocol based on an ethernet system, they have an iphone app for remote control of the same and are working right now on an iphone wireless intercom system, a modular automated stage dolly system (similar to visual act) and further development of the lighting protocol and a heads up projected display show control system with augumented reality and similar systems developed and posted ton the ted forum for technical development, it was pretty amazing to see their enthusiasm and their progress without any real leadership or direction toward cureent industry based or passed products, they are developing for the needs of their performance space and engineering a solution that fits. I'd imagine these guys could do a lot toward helping a hog 3 mac beta version and there are a lot of us here that would test it even if only for programming and visualiser use it would be a great help.... so if anyone at HES would like help from these genious programmers please do get in touch
  • I was recently doing a show in the arts space of an engineering college in the us. The students have developed their own lighting and video protocol based on an ethernet system, they have an iphone app for remote control of the same and are working right now on an iphone wireless intercom system, a modular automated stage dolly system (similar to visual act) and further development of the lighting protocol and a heads up projected display show control system with augumented reality and similar systems developed and posted ton the ted forum for technical development, it was pretty amazing to see their enthusiasm and their progress without any real leadership or direction toward cureent industry based or passed products, they are developing for the needs of their performance space and engineering a solution that fits. I'd imagine these guys could do a lot toward helping a hog 3 mac beta version and there are a lot of us here that would test it even if only for programming and visualiser use it would be a great help.... so if anyone at HES would like help from these genious programmers please do get in touch
Children
No Data
Related