Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • [QUOTE=holesinthedark;46639]Why would you want to run software in emulation when you can run it native.
    In my experience as a designer, the majority of my peers run a Mac, not a PC.
    A native Mac version would be appreciated by those of us who use a Mac.
    I dont see this as a waste of resources but an additional income stream for High End and also the support of a large number of users.

Well then we are going to have to agree to diasgree. ;)

If you run it via Bootcamp it IS native.

Most of my peers in the industry fall into the "power-user" category for computers, and looking at the power-user trends....Mac has been and is getting crushed there due to things like no Blu-Ray support and lagging behind anywhere from 6 months to two years in GFX card and processor support offering much fewer hardware options for Mac users (not somthing power-users take very kindly to).

A Mac version wouldn't generate any more income for HES-FPS-Barco b/c the software is free.
  • [QUOTE=holesinthedark;46639]Why would you want to run software in emulation when you can run it native.
    In my experience as a designer, the majority of my peers run a Mac, not a PC.
    A native Mac version would be appreciated by those of us who use a Mac.
    I dont see this as a waste of resources but an additional income stream for High End and also the support of a large number of users.

Well then we are going to have to agree to diasgree. ;)

If you run it via Bootcamp it IS native.

Most of my peers in the industry fall into the "power-user" category for computers, and looking at the power-user trends....Mac has been and is getting crushed there due to things like no Blu-Ray support and lagging behind anywhere from 6 months to two years in GFX card and processor support offering much fewer hardware options for Mac users (not somthing power-users take very kindly to).

A Mac version wouldn't generate any more income for HES-FPS-Barco b/c the software is free.
Children
No Data
Related