Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • [QUOTE=jxgriffi;40440]I use it in Parallels all the time. That's how I do my remote focus. Hook up the router, choose the network, open Parallels and go for it. Works like a charm. I've never even setup bootcamp because I don't need the horsepower as I only have 2 XP programs left (Wyg and Hog3PC). Everything else, I keep running in my Mac environment and just switch over as needed.

i have a hardware installation notification when i plug my widget into my mac. im running windows through bootcamp. why is this not working?
  • [QUOTE=jxgriffi;40440]I use it in Parallels all the time. That's how I do my remote focus. Hook up the router, choose the network, open Parallels and go for it. Works like a charm. I've never even setup bootcamp because I don't need the horsepower as I only have 2 XP programs left (Wyg and Hog3PC). Everything else, I keep running in my Mac environment and just switch over as needed.

i have a hardware installation notification when i plug my widget into my mac. im running windows through bootcamp. why is this not working?
Children
No Data
Related