Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • [QUOTE=ayyal36;47130]i have a hardware installation notification when i plug my widget into my mac. im running windows through bootcamp. why is this not working?

Without knowing the error or any other details, I can't really say "why" it's not working.

Give some details about your computer, windows version, Hog3PC software version, etc. along with the actual error your receiving and I might be able to help you.

You might try giving High End Support a call to see if they can help you too.
  • [QUOTE=ayyal36;47130]i have a hardware installation notification when i plug my widget into my mac. im running windows through bootcamp. why is this not working?

Without knowing the error or any other details, I can't really say "why" it's not working.

Give some details about your computer, windows version, Hog3PC software version, etc. along with the actual error your receiving and I might be able to help you.

You might try giving High End Support a call to see if they can help you too.
Children
No Data
Related